The impacts of embroidery digitizers in the embroidery industry:
Embroidery: can be defined as the handicraft of beautifying a piece of cloth or clothes or other materials through the use of needle and thread or yarn.
It is also a process of or art of sewing a design on cloth. The maintain the purpose of introducing embroidery to clothes or materials is to beautify it.
The traditional methods of embroidery are mainly by the use of needle and thread; this process is highly tasking as its consumes time and energy and most
time the expected result is not always up to standard. But with the recent innovations and technological
advancement has made it easy through the development of the state of the art equipment that can be used to replace the formal or the traditional
method of handicraft designs.
Embroidery digitizing and the process of digitizing
As explained above, embroidery in the traditional manner is a very tedious task of time and energy consumption.
As technology and innovations evolved, there arouse the need for a better and more efficient way of design and artwork on clothes and materials.
Embroidery digitizers are machines that have an ability to transforms an image or text to stitches, creating the image in a file format, which is then read by the embroidery machines.
- Embroidery digitizing:
this is the process of converting an existing artwork such as an organization’s logo or team emblem into a stitch.
Processes of embroidery digitizing
The first process is that the digitizers must analyze the artwork in other to ascertain whether the artwork needs to be edited for embroidery.
This is done because not all designs and logos designed for print will work well on the embroidery machine.
- After the artwork has been changed into a graphic program, the file is then open in the embroidery program where it is now used as templates for creating a stitch file.
- The digitizer then assigns stitch types every section of the design based on what stitches will best represent the artwork.
- This is another important aspect of embroidery called the push and pull. A design may move during the process of embroidering, the digitizer must account for the possible effects of the push and pull by making the necessary adjustment to compensate.
The impacts of embroidery digitizer in the embroidery sector.
The impacts of embroidery digitizers in the embroidery sector cannot be over emphasized; embroidery digitizers make the artwork looks great.
The embroidery services are so useful when one wants to embroider his company logos, photo, artwork or be it any design for different purposes.
The impacts of the embroidery digitizers are very vast now. The analysis of the
original artwork is performed by very skilled digitizers and embroiderers who in turn create such a stitch that looks so beautiful on the clothing, as well as materials.
The benefits of using embroidery digitizing.
- Advertisement: Embroidery digitizing services can help you design and adapt any
logo you want on any apparel at all for the advertisement of your products and services. You can definitely
impress your customers by standing out among your competitors
- Keeping your tradition alive: Though the digitizing embroidery system is a modern one,
but when you digitized embroidery on your clothes, its proves you to be a traditional art lover.
Housewarmings: Embroidery digitizing has made it possible for you to create your favorites and unique embroidery designs patterns
on many of your household items which might include curtains, bed sheets, pillows, etc
- Decorative items: Here you are able to design your special occasion and making
it memorably by creating many decorative products all inserted with digitized embroidery pattern of choice.
- Promotional items: Another great benefit derived from using embroidery digitizers is that it can make you promote your business by creating your brand logos, name or slogan as digitized embroidery pattern on many give-away items.
You can promote your business a lot through promotional digitizing embroidery services, such as caps, shirts, bags, etc.
- Fundraisers uniforms: Many individuals and cooperate bodies are most times seen on the streets
with digitized embroidered uniforms for sale. The charity organizations as well use logos and other artworks on their
uniforms that can help to raise funds.
Terms of embroidery digitizing
- 3d embroidery: this type of embroidery is also called puff embroidery,
it is an epical type of embroidery that gives a 3D appearance to embroidery.
- Backing: this is the woven of unwoven material used beneath
the fabric or item that is being embroidered to provide it with support and rigidity.
Bean stitch: this is the three stitches placed back and forth between two points, mostly used
for outlining as due to the fact that it eliminates the need for repeated digitizing a single-ply running stitch outline.
- Bobbin: spool or reel that holds the thread used to form the underside stitching.
- Compensation: embroidery digitizing method that is used to counteract the distortion
[pull or push] caused by the interaction of the needle, thread, backing and machine tensions.
- Cutaway: one or two basic types of backing materials, another type is the tearaway.
- Editing: involves changing aspects of design via a computerized editing program.
- Embroidery: this refers to machines embroidery here, or precisely computerized machine embroidery.
In conclusion, the embroidery digitizer is also known as the puncher. Is a person who creates embroidery designs?
The digitizers use digitizing software to create an object-based embroidery design , which he can easily reshape and edit.
Digitizing plays an important role in the ever-growing demand for high-quality demands in artwork and logos and designs.
They render services to customers through delivery of high-quality brands of designs.
When a reasonable price is placed on a particular design, logo, or design, customers expect the best quality of designs from their clients.